Monday, July 5, 2010

PULUA UBIN & KNIGHT and DAY

Hey all my dear readers . Sry my blog have been dear for so long . haha . been busy the pass few weeks . haha so no time to blog . bt today i m free so i m gonna blog 


today i had a lot of fun at pulua ubin with my friends haha . we were having a race in pulua ubin haha . we were sperated into different groups . haha . my group have me , chun hwee , haysa , sharifah and gwen haha , a very strong team . it was a long and rough race as we aim to beat the rest haha . bt . we also had fun . 

we were the 1st to reach bt we got third because our points were okok only haha . bt i dun mine . to me i was there to have fun and i did . so idc abt the prize haha . 

after that . i went to watch movie with my fellow sec2s . knight and day 
haha . ithis is my 2nd time watching the movie . bt  i half way of the movie i slept haha . then we all went home . reach home bath and nw blog haha . nth els alr . idk if my blog will be dead again . if it does . just wait . i will blog soon haha . 

No comments: