Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FUN FUN FUN

Today wake up at around 6 am . too tired to go sch so i pon tang haha so i went back to slp and wake up around 10 am then bath then head ti youthreach for the gutiar whokshop . haha . when i reach there , azri , danial and derrick were there alr . i was shock that they were there so early . haha. then i went to eat then join them play awhile . then alicia and kimberly . haha . . then iris msg me ask me go find her . i was like SURE !!!!!! haha , then i went to find her and we had lots of fun haha .

there i saw iris and farrah . haha . then i ask them to follow me to the center as they wan study . haha . study turn to play haha . we had so much fun till . we broke a cup . O.O . iris was so scared then she told me she will never come back to the center again haha . bt ok ;ah . i told her nth lah . haha . after that we went home and nw blog . haha

ouh . i left out the part of the workshop . haha u saw the pic is the guy who is doing the workshop haha . he is damn cool . if u wan to c the video i took and pictures . just go to my fb . haha . to add me on fb .
desmond_fatcat@hotmail.com this is my email . do add me :D

No comments: