Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the day i will not forget

Today sci was damn hard i totally dunnoe how to do bt then after the exams , i went out of sch i saw shaun lim and a few friends then jasia called me and ask me where was i i told her where i was and she returned me my thumb drive after that we went to ws together and then we go eat breakfast haha . jasia so sua lost her wallet haah so i buy her food haah then after breakfast then we went to japen home to help my father check something . soon after i went home where by jasia they all went to tampines haha . i went home change and i went to meet them then we go walk walk then we meet leon they all and we went to the libary , haha we go there to distrube people haha . after a while we kana kick out haha as we make too much noise haha . tbt by that time jasia went home alr . haiz damn sad bt haha i still had fun like damn fun lah . then we went to tm buy stuff to eat then we went home haha .



to 2 person . so wat i go study also wrong ??? wtf ??? u wan me get good results rite ?? i go study got wrong arhx ?? wtf is this

to another person . so or do watever u like as i dun care alr

No comments: