Friday, May 21, 2010

damn sad

today went to sch nth much just play , slp and slack . till sch end . i went to meet kerrell , jia jing , jia qi , farrah and jasia and iris . we slack in sch a while then jia qi tell me send kerrel home as she having high fever . so i said ok bt i did not send her home . instead she wan to go jasia house then ok lor . we went to dte buy food then they go her house . bt whenn u got out of sch , koon chew was out there then i ask him y u here . he say he waiting for jasia . i was shock . then he say he send us to dte there . i was like ok then when i wanted to ask jasia if i could carry her bag , koon chew said . come i help u carry . i was like wtf ??? then i was sad . so we walk to dte then he went back to meet his friends . i was so sad bt i tried to smile as i dun wan to let her c my sad face. then they took cab to jasia house . when they went off , i msg him , r u going for jasia . he replied , not u gg meh ? 
then i msg him i m going bt u also ??? then he no reply . at that time . i was sad and cried . as i noe him too well . i can tell he is going for her alr . when i reach home , i was so sad and depressed , i went to get beer to drink . then i talk to her on fb a while . i was crying . bt i try my very best to talk to her as i m ok and happy . . then when she go offline . i did nth . just using my com writing a song . till just nw i msg her again . i ask her wat she was doing . then she replyed she was eating infront of kc . i was like omg !!!!!!! :'( after that . i msg kc again . u gg for jasia . he reply me . compition ? then i told him wad he told me before . he will never go for the gal that the brother is going for . then he reply me . really ar ? too late le ... made first step 
. i dunnoe how to reply him . then he msg me . u can handle me ? cause i also do like her . when i c the msg i was sad and fcuk up . i cannot believe my 4 years brother dd this to me . haiz . then went to drink again . nw still drinking . damn sad . and nw i dunnoe wat to do .


kc do u call this brotherhood ??? i treat u like my real brother and u just did this to me ??? do u noe how much i m hurt ????

No comments: