Friday, April 30, 2010

movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today never go sch as i too laxy to go ,so stay home use com watch tv untill malvin msg me and ask me wan go watch movie or not haha i wan like yes so i went down to ehub to meet him haha he bring me go merry go round haha he make me walk to sch then walk to ehub . at ehub we went to buy the ticiket then we went to buy food to go his grandmother house to eat haha after that we went to his house to change then we went to meet curvin they all to go watch movie haha .

The ticiket cost 84 dollars sia cause got 14 people go haha . then i did not noe who untill me and malvin meet them then i noe who got go . haha so we buy some stuff to eat and drink at the movie haha btw we watched the moviw iron man 2 ^^

the movie was great haha damn cool also . i like the part where the 2 iron man fight haha damn cool haha i wan watch again sia haha .

after the movie , curvin they all went to play socce where by me , zhi hong , joshua , doarlynn and itiel too bus 89 home haha

reach home bath then a stupid gal call me and ask me go play basket ball haha i tell her i can win her with just one figer haha damn joke lah haha . bt i did not go as i was very tired haha so i stay home cook food , eat watch tv , study a while then nw blog haha .

i just hope tmr will ba also fun bt not at anywhere bt at my grandmother house haha






  





 

No comments: