Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FED UP

y must u all care so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is my life it is my choice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be who i wan to be !!!!!!!!!!!! i will love who i wan to love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my love life , my life u cannot control me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r not my mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just leave me alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and let me be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it wrong to msg a friend ???? is it worng to love someone ???? wtf is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so wat if she have stead ?????? i m willing to wait and thats it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! nw she is just a friend , a sister . i cannot msg my ffriend arhx i cannot msg my sister isit ????? i m not gonna give up on her and show to u all that i m really serious abt her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so pls just heck care me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 leave me alone and dun care abt my love life u can talk to me bt u cannot scold me , u think u wat mt mother arhx . u r just my friend , my sister so just talk to me lah . must scold isit ???mother F***ER

No comments: